A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
A puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world.
Quozzle is a lone Incredipede on a quest to rescue her sisters. She can grow new arms, legs, and muscles wherever she needs them. Give her antlers or a tail, stretch her out like a snake, use nature as a blueprint or strike out in weird new directions. Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
- 120 puzzle levels in beautifully crafted wood-block print style
- Design a creature to solve every level by adding legs and muscles
- Control your creation using WASD, flexing muscles to walk, flap, grab, or transform
- Campaign mode - help Quozzle save her village and discover the truth about the terrible invaders
- Level Editor and thousands of player-made challenges
- Immersive ambient soundscape of strange animal calls and chill jungle beats
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.